The insurance is a complement to other insurance, which means that any existing insurance will be used first. The claims event must have occured within the camping area (or other places covered by the insurance) and must be reported to the camping site owner or equivalent, certifying the occurred incident.
For whom the insurance applies
The cardholder and his/her family and up to 3 accompanying children under the age of 18 years.
Where the insurance applies
Throughout Europe, Marocco or Turkey provided the guest is cardholder of a valid Camping Key Europe card and that the camping site, caravan/camper site, hotel or in a rented cabin. camping site or is run for commercial purposes.
When the insurance applies
For claims events that can occur within the camping site, caravan/camper site, hotel or in a rented cabin.
Scope of insurance and maximum compensation per insured and incident Accident
• Medical expenses due to accident
• Dental expenses due to accident
• Local travel expenses related to the care and treatment
• Additional costs for repatriation
• Additional costs for the repatriation of the deceased,
alternatively funeral in place
• Damaged property due to accident
• Rehabilitation and technical assistive
• Unused camping / summer cottage / mobile home or hotel charges
Principal at accident
Liability coverage - subsidiary
Legal expenses coverage
Download the insurance terms and conditions (pdf)
Download a claim form (pdf)