Offer From

Facts about your accident and third-party insurance

Your Camping Key Europe includes accident and third-party insurance which provides cover for loss or damage that can occur at a camping site, caravan/camper site, hotel or in a rented cabin.

The insurance provides cover throughout Europe and in Morocco and Turkey provided the guest has a valid Camping Key Europe and that the camping site or caravan/camper site is run for commercial purposes.

The insurance also provides cover for the cardholder and his/her family and up to 3 accompanying children under the age of 18 years.

The insurance provides cover for 
- Care and treatment costs 
- Travel home at some other time than the planned time 
- Invalidity compensation 
- Rehabilitation
- Liability insurance 
- Legal expenses insurance 
- Camping fees or rent not utilised 
- Death due to accident

The insurance is taken out with Solid Försäkringar. The insurance is subsidiary, which means that any existing insurance shall be used first.

The loss or damage shall have occurred within the camping area (or other places covered by the insurance) and shall be reported to the camping landlord or equivalent, who shall certify the loss or damage.

Download the insurance terms and conditions (pdf)    
Download a claim form (pdf)

Claim form/24 hour service

Losses must be reported to the campsite reception as soon as possible.

The claims form should then be sent to:
SOLID Skadeavdelning
TMP-access AB
Sveavägen 159
SE-113 46, Stockholm, Sweden
Tel: +46 (0)42-450 33 45

In the event of an accident or illness outside Sweden or other cases that require immediate help, contact SOLID’s Emergency Centre on +46 (0)42-450 33 60. It offers help 24 hours a day.

Book now
Book now
Search on map
 Central Northern South East South East Southern Upper Northern West Northern Central Eastern Central
Visit us on Facebook
Tell a friend
Logga in