Welcome to Åredalen. The campsite has open views of Åreskutan, Renfjället and Mullfjället. The tranquillity of the village of Duved is a glaring contrast to Åre.
With a pitch at our campsite, you will have access to the following:
• Skiing on Duved’s lovely slopes, and back to the caravan on skis after a day on the slopes
• Ski coaches that take you to other ski areas within Destination Åre
• Cross-country skiing on prepared and illuminated tracks
• Snowmobile. The track starts next to the campsite.
• Skating rink (frozen water on flat ground) on the campsite
• Floorball and other ball games in the sports hall
• Climbing on our climbing wall in the sports hall
• Canoeing on Indalsälven River
• Summer hikes on Mullfjället, a beautiful flowering mountain
• Swimming in the flowing water of Indalsälven River
• Studying rock carvings by Järnvägsforsen River
• Country Festival
• St Olofsloppet Race with handover in Duved (relay race between Trondheim and Öststersund)
Welcome to Duved!