The harbour in Bergkvara is a Swedish idyll with very varied surroundings. Coastal community, small town atmosphere, farming and agriculture, cultural history such as author Moberg, and living culture through glassworks and handicraft, etc. Walking and cycling trails. We love being a part of this environment!
Heated pool, seaside resort, dog shower and special area for dogs, playground, mini golf, convenience store, and fully licensed restaurant Dalskärs Sjökrog. Enjoy great traditional Swedish home-style cooking and à la carte in a cosy setting, inside or out, with wonderful views of Kalmar Sound. Music and entertainment evenings in season.
If you are arriving by water, we recommend you steer towards Garpen Lighthouse and berth at Dalskär’s Guest Harbour, blue flag since 1997.
Hire bicycles, canoes, boats and “FunnyCar”. Organised activities, games and exercise for adults and children.
- Garpen Lighthouse, a gem in the Baltic Sea
- Golf Norra Kärr Golf 3 km
- Boslöjd in Gullabro 4 km
- Karnaberg deep caves and walkways (a thrilling excursions for families with children)
- Golf Möre GK 7 km
- Pony rides for children 3-12 years Kvilla Sörgården 8 km
- Riding school and camp Torsås Ryttare 8 km
- Blomlöfs Rökeri (smokehouse) Brömsebro 13 km
- Motor evenings Wednesdays in Gullabo 22 km
- Children’s farm 38 km
- Öland zoo 55 km